Do you have just started a WordPress site and don’t know what to do next? Then here is a Complete WordPress Course for Beginners in PDF format.
After reading this course completely you will be an advance blogger. Because this course contains all knowledge from choosing domain name and installing WordPress to doing SEO and promoting posts/products.
WordPress Course for Beginners Details
Original Name: WordPress Absolute Beginner’s Guide
Author : Tris Hussey
Book format : PDF
Size : 5.08 Mb
Download Link : Present at end of the post
Credit : The original credit goes to Tris Hussey
Why to Read this eBook?
Description : This is a complete WordPress course for beginners including all the topics for beginners to be cleared. For complete understanding Tris have added pictures and screenshots in this book. It is really a WordPress absolute beginners guide.
Topics : Below are the topics this book contains
- How Websites Work
- What WordPress Is and How It Works
- Installing WordPress
- Installing WordPress Plugins
- Installing WordPress Themes
- Setting Up Your WordPress Site Right the First Time
- Setting Up Your WordPress Site the Right Way
- SEO, Social Media, and More
- All About Jetpack Settings
- How WordPress Themes Work
- Tweaking, Tuning, and Customizing Your WordPress Site
- Using WordPress: Content
- Using WordPress: Images, Videos, and Other Media
- WordPress and Mobile Users
- All About WordPress.com
- Maintaining WordPress Sites
- Customizations Without (Much) Coding
- Advanced WordPress Settings and Uses
- Troubleshooting Common WordPress Problems
Also I want to tell you that each topic contains many sub-topics for complete understanding. This is my personally recommended eBook for WordPress courses.