Today, Getting a YouTube Hosted account is super easy, but the problem comes when we have to Create Non-Hosted AdSense Account. I am going to write a comprehensive guide on How to Create Non-Hosted AdSense Account that is also recommended for newbies. Secret Tip is given at end which is working fine with new AdSense update but waits! This trick will be useless if you do not follow all points. So let us learn How to Create Non-Hosted AdSense Account
Table of Contents
- 1 Am I Eligible to be Approved by AdSense?
- 2 Tips Before Applying for An AdSense Account
- 3 Final Step: Applying for an AdSense account
- 4 Secret Tip to Approve AdSense Account
- 5 Unlock the Secret Tip
- 6 You have Successfully Subscribed us, Here is your Tip!
Am I Eligible to be Approved by AdSense?
Yes, this must be your first question. So let me answer it.
- You should be 18 years old: It is the policy of Google that you should be 18 years old. What if you are like me and under 18? Don’t worry, Google allows you to make an AdSense account on the name of your Parents’ or Guardian. [Note: Google determines your age through your Google Account so if you are applying for the name of your Parents then you should use their Gmail for this purpose.]
- You must own a Website: If you want AdSense then for a site, then it is evident that you should have a website. So let us move on to next point. Read: What if I do not have a website?
- Your Website Content should Comply with Google AdSense Policies: It is crucial that your site should comply with AdSense Terms and Policies. Let me list them for your ease
- Your Content Should be Unique: If you are using copy-pasted content, then there are no chances of approval.
- Your website is in AdSense Supported Languages. Check the languages that AdSense Supports.
- Website Content is User-Friendly: Like your site is suitable for children. If not then use Google Webmaster tool and notify Google about that. Also, website is not about gambling, etc
In some Countries including Pakistan,Bangladesh,China,India and Srilanka Google wants your website should 6 month old. But it is not necessary. They said this is only a condition so user do not apply until he is recieving a good traffic. So if your Blog is recieving traffic like 10k per month then go for AdSense you will surely get approved.
I Hope that if someone asks you How to Create Non-Hosted AdSense Account. You can tell him. So let us move on.
Tips Before Applying for An AdSense Account
I know that you are hungry for an AdSense account. But read some cool tips and tricks. All of them are vital to be approved by AdSense. Wait a Minute! Let me tell you that these are not necessary yet increases your chances to be approved. That is why I am calling them as Vital.
1. Premium Theme: Great Look, Strong Structure
I recommend premium themes because they are built with great care. But, if yo are using a beautiful and a well-coded theme then it is great.
By using your eye, you can test whether your site is beautiful or not. Try the best color combinations and make your site look awesome.
We cannot see whether your theme is poorly coded or not using our eye. However, we can observe it.
- Site Structural data testing Tool: It is a simple tool by Google which let you observe whether your site has Structural Data markups by Schema. An Ideal template should have these markups.
- Mobile-Friendly Test: It is vital that your site has a mobile friendly look. You can test using Mobile-Friendly Test tool by Google.
- Website Loading Speed: Go and test your website loading speed. It is one of important when you are making your site user as well as AdSense friendly. Try to keep it under 3 seconds. If you are on WordPress, then please add AMP pages to your site.
These are all tips for your site looking. Try something new with your mind. Try to lose some bounce rate. I will suggest you add a Related Posts Gadget under your each post and some widgets in the sidebar that let users click on them.
2. Remove Ads of any other Network
If your site is showing ads on any other network or alternatives like Infolinks etc. then please remove them. AdSense bot may hate them.
3. Add Important Information Pages
4. Add Your site in Google
It is very easy. Just visit Google Webmaster Tools and add your website there. Add some important things like sitemap page etc. When your site is indexed then it will be the time to apply for AdSense.
Final Step: Applying for an AdSense account
When applying for an AdSense account, provide correct information as asked. I was reading someone blog, and he has written that I am using the same Email in the contact information of my website which is same through I got AdSense. So you can use this tip too. Follow above all advice. It is evident that you have 50% more chances of Approval using a TLD domain like .com .net rather than using Blogspot or WordPress subdomain. I hope that you know How to Create Non-Hosted AdSense Account.
Secret Tip to Approve AdSense Account
Now I am going to tell you the secret Tip. It is not a trick. Just enter your email below and unlock the secret tip. It also includes my experience of 2 years.
Tip Starts Here: When you are going to apply for an AdSense account it is Recommended to create a new Gmail for this and create this Gmail Account without Phone number Verification. After it apply simply as usual.
Important: After the first review, you will get a site connection code. It is basically not an ad unit but a Google Page Level Ads code. So to increase your chances of approval to 100%. Give traffic from mobile. Use mobile of your friends, family or of you can. Try to give as much mobile traffic as you can but Never Spam.
Wrapping it Up
I have covered all I know on How to Create Non-Hosted AdSense Account. I got AdSense on a blog with daily traffic of ~ 50 and 40 posts with less keyword targeting. It all depends on how you optimize your blog. If you can write high-quality content that is also Advertiser Friendly, you will surely get approved.
Now it is your turn. Tell Me, Do You got approved or not? Never share this secret tip with your friends:-D. Keep it secret. 😎