Howdy Friends! Are you facing an issue like “Error parsing XML, line 5, column 15: Attribute name “async” associated with an element type “script” must be followed by the ‘ = ‘ character.” or don’t know How To Add Google AdSense Page Level Ads on Blogger then let us do it now in an easy way.
Video Tutorial in Urdu Hindi
If you can Understand Urdu or Hindi then below tutorial is recommended for you.
Setting up Page Level Ads on Blogger Blog
- Log in to your AdSense account.
- Click on My Ads >Page Level Ads.
- Click on Get Code. Copy that complete code
- Log in to your Blogger Blog and head towars Template > Edit HTML
- Search for code like <head>
- Place above copied code under head tag
- Before saving find async in your code and replace it with async=”
- Now Click on Save Template and You are done.
Some Last Words
Page Levels ads are very important and is a new generation of earning money through your site. Hope you have installed Page Level Ads on your Bloggger blog successfully. Still facing issue. Then test it on your site by adding #googleads on the end of your site url and visiting it via mobile. Drop Your Comment Below 🙂